Vegetarian Cape Cod

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ah, 6 months and not a single post!

Shortly after starting this blog, I changed jobs. This one usually put me at home or near home at lunch and dinner, so I stopped eating out nearly as much. Plus, to be honest, I like the same-old, same-old, and tend to eat at the same restaurants. So, instead of posting about eating out on Cape Cod (which I will still do occasionally), I will be posting about eating at home and cooking on Cape Cod, with foods readily found here. Since I do live on the tiny part of Cape Cod that is not over the bridge, I do much of my grocery shopping at the Stop & Shop in Wareham and the Shaws in Ceaderville, neither of which are part of Cape Cod, but I've not ever found things there I can't find in their analogous stores over the bridge. Otherwise, all posts on "where-to-but" will feature Cape stores.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home